Telesales Representative (Remote)
REM Waste is an online waste management booking and management solution for its customers and suppliers in the United Kingdom. We have firmly penetrated the market and are fast becoming an important and integral part of the waste management industry. With the success of our growth we are now in the position to expand further.
We’re looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our high-growth company. You will be required to achieve your given targets and collaborate with fellow remote team members. We look to you to be an excellent communicator, listener, and person with a professional yet approachable public persona.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious, self-starter every day and have the opportunity to help build REM Waste and take your career to the next level!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new sales opportunities and handle inbound calls to follow up.
- Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
- Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
- Collaborate with teammates and work towards closing deals.
- Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota.
- Minimum 3 years of Telesales experience or similar sales role.
- Adept in consulting and using a non-transactional attitude with clients.
- Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
- English proficiency.
- Domain knowledge in SaaS or CRM is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite.
- Outstanding deal maker.
- High school diploma or any graduation.
Skills and Attributes
- Willingness to achieve goals and self-improvement.
- Able to collaborate with a team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Pay Range: £15,000 – £25,000 comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation based on experience.
- Full Time Remote work.
- Career Growth: As a core member of the Telesales team, you can fast track your career to the sales function that promotes based on your contribution and not on your years of experience.
- Compensation: An attractive package that includes both an industry-leading salary component and commissions.
- Culture: A flat non-hierarchical culture that puts the values, trust, and care at the center of every interaction.
- Fun: A team that is closely knit and knows how to have fun and celebrate remote-work.
Interested? Here’s how you can get started:
- Send an updated resume, along with a cover letter summarizing your overall experience and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org