Customer Service Representative (Remote)
REM Waste is an online waste management booking and management solution for its customers and suppliers in the United Kingdom. We have firmly penetrated the market and are fast becoming an important and integral part of the waste management industry. With the success of our growth we are now in the position to expand further.
We are looking for a seasoned Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding customer support throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and to meet their expectations.
If you are passionate about Customer Service and take pride in creating a happy remote work environment, then this role is ideal for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Suggesting information about other products and services.
- Generating sales leads even if you aren’t directly involved with selling.
- Record information as and when necessary.
- Determining the nature of the customer’s problem, explaining the best possible solution, and ensuring that it is handled in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies.
- Process and follow up on sales orders.
- Maintain best in class service and customer satisfaction.
- Accountability is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of Customer Service Experience or similar role.
- Adept in consulting and using a non-transactional attitude with clients.
- Strong communication skills accompanied with excellent listening skills and patience to have smooth interactions with customers.
- English proficiency.
- Domain knowledge in SaaS or CRM is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite.
- Hands-on experience with Help desk software preferably Zen desk.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills are a must.
Skills and Attributes
- Willingness to achieve goals and self-improvement.
- A proactive approach to service and support.
- Able to collaborate with a team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Pay Range: £19,000 – £32,000 comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation based on experience.
- Full Time Remote work.
- Career Growth: As a core member of the Customer service team, you can fast track your career to the service and support function that promotes based on your contribution and not on your years of experience.
- Compensation: An attractive package that includes both an industry-leading salary component and commissions.
- Culture: A flat non-hierarchical culture that puts the values, trust, and care at the center of every interaction.
- Fun: A team that is closely knit and knows how to have fun and celebrate remote-work.
Interested? Here’s how you can get started:
- Send an updated resume, along with a cover letter summarizing your overall experience and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org