Green Power Leadership Awards > Awards Details > Market Development
The Nomination Period Is Now Closed
The Market Development Awards recognise individuals, companies, or other renewable energy industry leaders that have helped build the market for green power. Any party may submit nominations or provide self-nominations, and there is no limit to the number of nominations that may be submitted per party for the following three Market Development Awards:
- Green Power Beacon: Recognizes innovative marketing by green power suppliers. Marketing materials and themes that are inventive and original will be recognized. Materials used across all media (print, radio, TV, Web, and collateral materials) are eligible for entry.
- Green Power Pilot: Recognises cutting-edge outreach efforts by an individual or organisation to boost interest in green power within specific sectors. The Pilot Award will honor work that spreads the word about the environmental benefits of green power and efforts to boost public interest in renewable energy.
- Green Power Pioneer: Recognizes an outstanding contribution by an individual for helping to create the green power industry. The Pioneer award will acknowledge continuous achievement, vision, and dedication to green power.
Evaluation Criteria for Green Power Beacon Award
- Accuracy and clarity of the marketing information conveyed
- Disclosure of product content, price and terms of service in consumer marketing materials
- Relative impact for a mainstream audience
- Novelty and originality of the approach used
Evaluation Criteria for Green Power Pilot Award
- Scope of the outreach effort
- Utilization of industry best practices in promoting green power (no false and misleading claims)
- Success in generating customers
- Contribution to promoting the long-term viability of the green power market
Evaluation Criteria for Green Power Pioneer Award
- Efforts and achievements over a period of time
- Contributions to building the green power market
- Dedication to and vision for renewable energy
An evaluation panel including representatives from CRS and national green power experts will review and evaluate the nominations received. Nominations must be accurate, complete, and must address all criteria listed in the nomination forms. Award winners were notified by August 1, 2008.
Supporting material can be emailed to: email@example.com.
For additional information on the Center for Resource Solutions, visit www.resource-solutions.org.
For questions about Market Development Awards contact Rachael Terada firstname.lastname@example.org.